About the Journal
AVIATION ENGINES Journal
Registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media of the Russian Federation (Roskomnadzor) on May 22, 2018
Mass media registration certificate PI No. FS77-72805
The main objective of the Journal is to provide authors with an opportunity to publish their research results and to speed up the process of informing researchers, industry experts, scientists, lecturers and experts of research institutes and relevant university departments about trends in aero-engine development in Russia and abroad, directions and results of research carried out by CIAM and other organizations.Mechanics
- 1.1.7. Theoretical mechanics, machine dynamics (engineering sciences)
- 1.1.8. Mechanics of deformable solids (engineering, physical and mathematical sciences)
- 1.1.9. Mechanics of Fluid, Gas and Plasma (physical and mathematical sciences)
- 2.5.2. Mechanical Science (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.3. Friction and wear in machines (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.4. Robots, mechatronics and robotic systems (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.6. Mechanical engineering technology (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.9. Methods and equipment for monitoring and diagnostics of materials, products, substances and natural environment (engineering sciences)
Aviation, rocket and space engineering
- 2.5.12 Aerodynamics and heat transfer processes of aircraft (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.13 Design, construction, production, testing and operation of aircraft (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.14 Strength and thermal conditions of aircraft (engineering sciences)
- 2.5.15 Thermal electric rocket engines and power plants of aircraft (engineering sciences)
The key point of the Journal policy is a thorough review of published materials. The Editorial Team reviews and edits all incoming manuscripts in accordance with the requirements for publishing scientific literature. All articles sent to the editorial office are reviewed anonymously. A copy of the review is sent to the authors. The Editorial Team reserves the right to choose a reviewer. The Editorial Team’s opinions may not coincide with the position of the authors of published materials. The Editorial Team reserves the right to abridge the manuscript and make editorial changes to it. It is prohibited to reprint, repost and distribute the materials published and posted on the official website without the prior written consent of the Journal. Violation of the exclusive right of the Journal to use materials submitted for publication and processed by the Journal editors is prosecuted.
- The Journal provides the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation with copies of reviews upon receiving a relevant request.
- The original reviews are stored in the editorial office of the AVIATION ENGINES Scientific and Technical Journal for at least 5 years.
- Author’s royalties or honoraria for publishing articles are not provided.
- A reference to the Journal is required when reprinting articles.
- The Journal does not return manuscripts.
The Journal is published by the “Central Institute of the Aviation Motors” FSUE Publishing House.